- DocupletionForms is a free form program that allows you to make conditional-logic forms (they ask different questions based on the people filling out your form’s answers to the previous questions) which you can embed into any website using html code.
- We give you access to our form reader which reads the submissions people give you through your conditional-logic form and you can then use the form reader to upload an unlocked fill in the blank .pdf document and with a few clicks map which document fields in the fill in the blank .pdf document you want the form data to be routed into. simple.
- For $35 Monthly we give you a WordPress on our Server with your own SiteLock that we manage.
- We are developing more elements like the form reader inside our data-merge suite and they are all going to be one by one included in your current upgraded subscriptions.
- we also have a bunch of different goodies including 2 14-day free trials to both ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign, some books from WPEngine, some sample contracts for the independent paralegal business, a free professional association business directory registry and much much more all inside of the DocupletionForms member’s area.
-Regards, James F. Polk, Founder of DocupletionForms and Director of NAOLDP