Articles & Training
LAW REVIEW JOURNALS ABOUT EXPERT LAW SYSTEMS:
- Scriveners in Cyberspace: Online Document Preparation and the Unauthorized Practice of Law (2002).
- Thinking Like a Lawyer, Designing Like an Architect: Preparing Students for the 21st Century Practice (2013).
- Liberty, Justice and Legal Automata (2013).
- A European Article: The Rise and Fall of the Legal Expert System (2010).
- Expert Systems in General (see p.11): Expert Systems and Law (1986).
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S QUICK ONE PAGE SET OF NOTES ON UPL (James is preparing a set of MCLE Courses on UPL, Expert Law Systems and Non-Lawyer Business Models)
- Main Contexts of UPL (2018).
www.DocupletionForms.com is a Neutral Expert Law System/ Expert Document System Utility which enables you to encode a law or document process in a manner that puts all of the decision in the hands of your clients.