the all in service network
the project is simple and sponsored by NAOLDP.:
- be a 501(c) 3 for religious purpose or public benefit
- adopt a street with your local authority for roadside cleanup
- send a letter to your local juvenile probation office promising to have 3 volunteers to supervise roadside cleanup for 3 hours one day a weekend for the kids on juvenile probation who need to complete court mandated hours.
- have parents sign your organization’s waiver to participate and have them call you by a designated day each week to let you know they are bringing their kid.
- have the parents drop the kids off and pick the kids up as well as provide them with a bag lunch.
- sign the kids paperwork for their juvenile probation officers at the end of every day and also keep a log of who participated so that the juvenile probation officers can double check with you and so that you can help when the kids loose their paperwork (happens a lot).
- invite the kids and their families to do whatever your organization does all week, every month, and all year.
there. that is the project. it is the perfect outreach.
-James F. Polk
p.s. we also are coordinating the skatethrulife.com mobile metal-walled and deliverable cement skate ramp project so that we can deliver 2 quarter pipes at a time to cities without skate parks. we want to deliver them for free.